B-BBEEMothapo is a strong advocate of the Broad-Based Strategies of Black Economic Empowerment
Mothapo Consulting Engineers (Pty) Ltd is dedicated to skills development
Mothapo Projects is committed to:
- Ensure and maintain a non-discriminatory working environment.
- Implement measures that improve the capabilities of any employee who may have been previously disadvantaged.
- Provide a preferential recruitment and selection procedure.
To implement the above, Mothapo is committed:
- To ensure that there is equal opportunity for all employees to have access to facilities and opportunities that Mothapo may offer without reference to race, gender or creed.
- To foster an attitude of tolerance and acceptance of persons across racial and cultural differences which will provide for a harmonious and constructive working environment.
- To provide opportunities for persons from the target group to develop into key personnel based on their potential and ability to perform.
Mothapo will continue to achieve the above without lowering the standard and quality of work for which Mothapo is known.
Through training and the above strategies encompassing the seven pillars of empowerment, the company is categorised as a Level One Contributor to empowerment on the DTI’s B-BBEE balanced scorecard. All dealings or procurement of services from Mothapo Consulting Engineers (Pty) Ltd will attract 135% score for our clients and business associates on their scorecards.